GreatWealth.com exists to make you a more savvy investor.
The objective is to:
• Raise your return
• Reduce your risk
• Cut your cost
About Rodney Schulz & Schulz Financial
Rodney Schulz is the guiding influence behind www.GreatWealth.com. In short, Schulz:
• Has over 30 years of investment experience with a key focus on the risk/return tradeoff.
• Has served as the Financial Director/CFO for an organization with 150 employees in six states. In this position Schulz served on the organization’s endowment fund investment committee, whose other members included a past Vice Chairman of Chevron and a former president of GNC, the nationwide vitamin and health food chain.
• Is the founder of Schulz Financial, a growing retail financial advisory company focusing on mid to high net worth investors. He started Schulz Financial in 2003
• Is an internationally published author and a globally recognized instructor in the area of economics and uncertainty.
• Has an MBA from Duke University and a BS in petroleum engineering from the University of Kansas.
In spite of the 2008-09 financial crisis and two market corrections between August 2015 and August 2016, Schulz Financial has grown an average of 28% per year. Schulz Financial has achieved this through scientifically sound portfolios and strong customer service. Rod knows each investor: their risk tolerance; their time horizon; their financial positions; and their investing objectives.
Contact Rodney Schulz
To contact Rodney Schulz or to learn more about Schulz Financial, please complete and submit this form.