About Rodney Schulz
Rodney Schulz is the guiding influence behind www.GreatWealth.com.
In short, Schulz:
- Has over 30 years of investment experience with a key focus on the risk/return tradeoff.
- Has served as the Financial Director/CFO for an organization with 150 employees in six states. In this position Schulz served on the organization’s endowment fund investment committee, whose other members included a past Vice Chairman of Chevron and a former president of GNC, the nationwide vitamin and health food chain.
- Is the founder of Schulz Financial, a growing retail financial advisory company focusing on mid to high net worth investors. He started Schulz Financial in 2003
- Is an internationally published author and a globally recognized instructor in the area of economics and uncertainty.
- Has an MBA from Duke University and a BS in petroleum engineering from the University of Kansas.